RELENTLESS MV TICKET PACKAGES
$1,450 before April 1st
$1,950 after April 1st
Ticket price includes:
- Full access to the conference on May 31 and June 1
- Lunch on May 31 and June 1
- Evening Clambake on May 31
- Dinner, Networking and Closing Party on June 1
- Access to the book signings
- Gift bag
- One “MV VIP” Experience and transportation from your MV VIP Experience to Lambert’s Cove Inn, the event venue
Examples of MV VIP Experiences include:
- Biplane rides with Amelia Rose Earhart
- Intimate planning session with Dr. Alaa Murabit, winner of numerous leadership awards including Forbes 30 under 30 and BBC Top 100 Women
- Sailing with entrepreneurs of exponentially growing organizations
- Bike riding with the “Fear Guru,” Patrick Sweeney, the first person to cycle to Everest basecamp
- Kayaking with Laval St. Germain, world record holder for fastest solo trip across Atlantic
Requests for MV VIP Experiences will be taken according to the date your Event Ticket was purchased, so register soon for best choice options!
All tickets include one MV VIP Experience. An additional experience may be purchase for $500. Availability may be limited for additional experiences so requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
$2,350 before April 1st
$2,850 after April 1st
Includes all MV VIP benefits plus 2 nights accommodation at a partner property on the island.